Hesperus accepts all major credit cards (Via, MasterCard, Discovery, American Express)
We will do our best to process all orders on the day that they are placed. However, please allow 48 hours to process and ship your order.
Hesperus ships to continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Hesperus’s default method of delivery is by UPS, unless requested otherwise.
All sales are non-refundable after 15 days. After 15 days, store credit will be available for your returns. If you would like to request an exchange or a refund, please contact the appropriate department listed below:
If your order was placed online:
If your order was placed at trade show:
All undamaged merchandise to be returned MUST BE completely packed and sealed. If the merchandise is not as new, a 20% restocking fee (from the order) will be charged.
If you receive damaged merchandise, they can be returned to us for either a store credit, or an exchange. Please report damaged merchandise within 15 days.
To report damaged merchandise, please send an email to the respective department:
For online orders:
For trade show orders:
In the email, please include:
- Either the invoice number, or PO number for the associating damages,
- Your company name,
- Style number, size, and color of the damaged merchandise,
- The number of damaged merchandise,
- And a picture of each damaged pieces (ex. if there are 5 damaged merchandise, please send 5 pictures).
Once we have received the email, we will send you a return label for the damaged goods.
When you send us the damaged goods:
- To receive store credit, please send us all the damaged merchandise.
- To exchange the damaged merchandise for new ones, please send us the FULL PACK. (damaged AND undamaged merchandise).
- To receive the refund for only the damaged merchandise, please just send the damaged merchandise. If you would like to receive the refund for the full pack, you MUST send the full pack.